Nancy must decide which of her Grandpas is the Best Grandpa in the World.
- Mia Sinclair Jenness as Nancy Clancy
- George Wendt as Frank Clancy (grandpa)
- John Ratzenberger as Poppy
- Alyson Hannigan as Claire Clancy
- Rob Riggle as Doug Clancy
- Spencer Moss as JoJo Clancy
- This is the first father's day special of the entire series.
- Poppy's first name is revealed "Sid."
- Grandpa Frank and Sid (Poppy) shared the 19th half-hour episode "The Amazing Adventures of Grammy and Poppy / Un, Deux, Cha Cha Cha!," but they have not seen each other on screen, so this is the first time.
- This is the second appearance of Poppy.
- This is the first episode that premiered on a Sunday and the second one that not aired on a Friday.
- The last line of this episode is a clear reference to "Cheers," show where John Ratzenberger and George Wendt played a role.
- John Pomeroy, storyboard artist currently working on the show posted a video on Instagram in March 2019 where he draws Nancy whose description confirmed that he was making the storyboard of a father's day special for Fancy Nancy, but its name cannot be read because of the camera angle. Some days later, he posted another video drawing Milo, from Disney's Atlantis, and "Nancy's Favorite Grandpa" can be read in the top of the screen due it was the current opened file, which means he was working on this episode when he made those videos, and this is a father's day special and the 15th episode boarded by him.
- According to this, the episode was boarded in early 2019.
- Pomeroy, John. "Drawing “Fancy Nancy”. I’m in my 2nd year of doing storyboarding on this show & I really enjoy working with a great team at Disney TV Animation . Just got my 15th episode to board, a Father’s Day special.". Instagram. Retrieved April 11, 2020.
- Pomeroy, John. "“How To Draw Milo” Part 1. Here’s a quick tutorial in 2 parts on how I drew Milo Thatch in Disney’s “Atlantis: The Lost Empire”. Part 2 up next." Instagram. Retrieved April 11, 2020
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.