On the Fancy Nancy Wiki, you are free to edit pages (except ones that have been admin-protected due to previous vandalism) However, there are a few things that you should know when editing.
- Do not edit pages inserting useless information solely for the purpose of earning badges.
- Do not put random characters in pages (eg. eddffw3832)
- Do not put fake pictures on Galleries.
- Taking pictures of your television for a gallery page is also unacceptable under our image policy.
- Do not put anything relating to relationships; most are made up by fans.
- Do not put just one letter in a random section (eg. G).
- Do not blank pages (removing all text on a page and publishing it).
- Do not make every word capitalized.
- Do not create blank pages (eg. Making "Mrs. Devine/Gallery" without doing anything). This usually happens when a user is unsure what to do, so please ask an admin for assistance first.
- When making a page, please do not waste time by put something silly/useless on it. Our wiki is for encyclopedic and archival purposes.
- Please remember that this wiki is for English speakers only. When editing, please be sure to use the English language and French language (only in small doses.)
- Please use italic words when writing in French, and try to use them only if it has been said in the show (e.g fantastique, extraordinaire, c'est la vie.)
- Please spell everything correctly and use proper grammar.
- Try not to use run-on or incomplete sentences.
- Please put quotation marks (" ") around episode names. However, this is not necessary for gallery lists, appearance lists, or comments.
- An edit summary is not required. However, if you are making several edits of the same sort (eg. Rearranging episode numbers to the correct ones) it is best to add an edit summary once or twice so an admin won't have to check every page.
If you have any other questions that weren't answered here, please ask an admin on their message wall.
|Fancy Nancy Wiki|
|General Guidelines • Image Policy • Editing • Blog Posts • Consequences|